At any rate I received this 'Friendship' award from fellow blogger, Kat, over at Wolfdancer Creek. Thank you, Kat! In keeping with the spirit and the 'rules' of the award, I am now supposed to pass the award along to eight fellow bloggers. So, without further delay, here we go:
- To the PetDefense blog: for eternal vigilance in finding the truth, no matter how hard the ARs try to hide or disguise it. I have learned much from this blog.
- My friend, Billy, over at Dog Show Poop: One of the nicest people I have had the pleasure to meet in person and a great writer. Thanks for providing us dog show fanatics with the latest results from around the country!
- BlueDogState: One of the first blogs I ever read and what gave me the idea to start blogging myself.
- To Ken and Linda for endless hours of their time devoted to keeping all dog owners informed of pending legislation from all across the country thru The Monthly National Legislation Report
- To Stop The Lies and United We Bark, for their hard work on stopping BSL and for educating people on the true agenda of the HSUS
- The No Kill Blog , Nathan Winograd: for enlightening the world on the betrayal of animals by the very ones that are supposed to save them, the shelters.
- And finally, to Caveat, the great blog to the North, who writes much better than I do and is a staunch opponent of BSL