Friday, May 29, 2009

Another Animal Lover Has Seen The Light (Kleenex Moment)

The airing of the WSB-Atlanta video along with the blogging efforts of AR-HR.com, PetDefense , yours truly and the Center for Consumer Freedom website have helped to awaken more animal lovers' eyes! 

Since the truth has come to light about where the HSUS donations REALLY go, I have received emails thanking me for helping to spread the truth . But this one made me get all teary-eyed and feel all warm and fuzzy:
"Wow! I honestly thought the humane society of the United States was a real agency for the government or something.  I have supported them for the last five years with what money I could, but now that I know my donation won't be helping animals in shelters they will never see another dime of my money."
See, guys..persistence does pay off. 

Now, where is my tissue...

No comments:

Post a Comment